Thursday, January 17, 2013

Before the Beginning

In November 2011, at the Ganges River, in front of the magnificent statue of Shiva, Mel with the hazy sunset behind, a slightly quizzical expression, ponders......
Why am I here? What's this all about?
It was the Kundalini Yoga Festival 11.11.11. and my very first visit to India.
What took me so long? Well we might ask. But only 2 days after this picture was taken, I made an inner vow to return in February 2013 to undertake the Intensive Teacher's Training.
2013!!
At the time was so far in the future, it seemed like a dream. That, and the fact that I've never planned anything longer than a couple of weeks ahead. The whole thing seemed crazy.
But crazy has a way of creeping up on me.
Now I'm counting down the days, and it's only 10 to go before I embark on this next great adventure in Life.
Viva! Bring it on..............

4 comments:

  1. You will have an amazing time and I know that you are following your heart as you always do:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the journey begin..chop wood every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. let the journey begin before you go...chop wood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to hear about it as it happens. How to subscribe to your blog??

    ReplyDelete